Sunday, June 26, 2011

What am I working on?

0 Comments

The answer to this question is 17 things. lol.  I was so happy to get the flower shaped beads, so I'm doing another beaded scarf, of which I'll post really soon.  Then I decided that because I felt cold, that I should make an afghan, weird much? So I crocheted up a 8 or 10 inch square and I'm deciding whether I like it or not...So so picky lol.  Haven't had time to work on any of my 3 lace projects (1 table runner, 1 table cloth and some other thing I can't even find) but I've got plenty of time to do it considering our weather at the moment is shit and I wouldnt dare go outside in fear of getting frostbite and dying, well thats a bit exaggerative but oh well lol.


Blog ya later xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...